Terms and Conditions – Walescaravan4hire and any reference to ‘us
, ‘we, and ‘our
in these terms and conditions are to this company. References to ‘you are to the person making this booking and members of your party were applicable.
Deposits & Payment
Bookings require 100£ deposit, and the balance must be paid at least 6 weeks (42 days) before arrival date unless your booking is less than 6 weeks before your booking arrival date then it must be paid in full when booked.
If the balance has not been paid by the due date, then we will assume it has been cancelled and the accommodation will be re-let to someone else with the loss of the deposit paid.
We will only accept bookings if you are 21 years and over. The person making the booking is responsible for all members of your party including visitors. Couples / families only accepted.
All bookings made are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
The hirer has an obligation to abide by our conditions of booking which is essential for the enjoyment of others on the park and for good management.
Bedding is supplied,towels/ tea towels etc are supplied. No daily maid service.
General Booking Conditions
- The only persons allowed in the accommodation (caravan or holiday room) are the persons named on the booking form.
- If you must make a change to your booking, you must inform us as soon as possible and there may be an administration charge.
- The accommodation will be available from 3pm on day of arrival and must be vacated by 11am on the morning of departure.
- You are responsible for any breakages or shortages. It is advisable to check and report any shortages or damage on arrival as you could be held responsible for payment. Please notify the office of any breakages that occur during your stay so staff can do their best to rectify.
- Children must not be left alone
- Pets are not allowed unless by prior arrangement and in allocated caravans.
- Accommodation where dogs are allowed – Some breeds of dog including those on the Dangerous Dogs
Act 1991 are not allowed. No more than two, small to medium sized dogs allowed in the caravan. They must not be left alone in the caravan at any time, and they must not be a nuisance e.g.: excessive barking, to anyone on the park. They must always be kept on a lead when walking anywhere around the park. Dogs are not allowed in the children play areas. Dog fouling must be cleaned up immediately using a bag and disposed of in an appropriate dog waste bin which can be found located around the park. You must bring your own dog beds and must not allow your dogs to lay on any of the beds or seating in the caravan. We reserve the right to refuse entry or ask for removal of the dog/s if any of the above are not adhered to.
- Strictly, no smoking or vaping in any accommodation, and strictly no illegal substances are allowed to use in the caravan or park.
- One car parking space is allocated to each accommodation. You must observe the speed limit on the park.
- If you are found to be smoking in public buildings or our holiday accommodation, you may be charged a £100 cleaning fee. This would be a serious breach of your contract with us which may lead to you being required to leave the park. It is illegal to take drugs, or bring them on the park, This would be a serious breach of your contract with us which may lead to you being required to leave the park.
- Please Note: we do not accept any commercial or sign written vehicles on the park which also includes
vehicles without windows on sides or rear of the vehicle
- We cannot take any responsibility for any damage to private property, theft or accident to any person,
however caused while staying on the park.
- Check-in is from 3pm if you will be checking in after 3pm please inform us in advance by phone: 07908217175
- If you have a late check-in, we will leave your keys in key lock on the decking details with key lock code will be provided couple of weeks before your stay .
- Departure Day- You must vacate the accommodation by 11am. It should be left clean and tidy, and any rubbish should be placed in a bin on and around the park. If you leave early, you leave keys in key lock located on the decking.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking for any reason expressed or otherwise.
- We reserve the right to evict anyone causing a nuisance or damage without refund.
- All persons staying on the park must always conduct themselves with due regard to the enjoyment and
comfort to others.
Our service to you
We do all we can to ensure your stay with us is an enjoyable one. However, occasionally problems do occur and if they do or you have any concerns, we will rectify the problem to the best of our ability as soon as possible.
- We reserve the right to enter any accommodation at any reasonable time for the purpose of checking
condition, or repairs or emergency.
- We cannot accept responsibility for the breakdown or malfunction of any equipment, but we will
endeavour to do our best to repair or replace the equipment as soon as possible.
- If we must cancel your booking for any reason out of our control you will be entitled to a full refund.
- STRICTLY NO ELECTRIC CAR CHARGING THIS MIGHT CAUSE FIRE
- Outside office hours the emergency Telephone number is:07908217175
Should you need to cancel your booking we do not offer a refund. We require at least 7 days’ notice if you are not able to use the accommodation. We are happy to make your booking later up to 12 months from your original booking arrival date or it can be transferred to a third party at the discretion of the management.
You should advise us by telephone on: 07908217175 then confirm the cancellation in writing and posting to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to cut short your stay after it has commenced, we regret that we are unable to refund any monies paid.
NB: You are strongly advised to obtain holiday cancellation insurance.
We will not be responsible for any failure to perform our obligations under these terms and conditions that is caused by an event outside of our control. An event outside of our control means any act or event that is beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation severe weather event, drought, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, strikes or industrial action by third parties, terrorist attack or threat of war